2010-11-23

mental ray for C4D users!

Aloha folks, long time no post.

Sorry, Zap's been busy with .... stuff.

Also, some other guys than me have been busy and created this neat plugin for using mental ray AND iRay from within Cinema 4D:



It fully supports not only all the standard C4D materials, but also custom shaders in MetaSL, so this is some kick-butt powerful stuff!

Check out the website for more information, coz I must admit I am not an expert on C4D at all, and was not directly involved in this project, so I can't really answer much questions about it, sorry :)

But hey, C4D users - enjoy!

/Z

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Zap, do you think if it is possible to write a plugin for Blender. If so, where i should start looking?

Tay A. Othman said...

New Software to Learn!!
I luv Mr.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Realtime preview with IRay in C4D! Why isn't it possible in max Iray?? And I really like a Mental Ray for Blender too. BLender is rising now!

Wobi said...

Cool stuff! Some 3rd party freaks get those things to work wich Autodesk isn't able to. They are so lame...

thanida said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a nice rest of the week
gclub